Don't you love that excited feeling you get when you're talking to a potential bae? In some cases, it doesn't last more than a few days, those are the worst! But when it does, how do you know if you're wasting your time?1. He makes you wonder if he's still interested
- If a guy likes you, you will know.
- We all love chilling and having a cuddle etc. But a guy that genuinely likes you will want to be making memories outside as well as in. If he only wants to be chilling, we know what he really wants.
Guys will say dumb lines like "what's the difference between chilling in a house or outside?" There's a big difference boo. And I don't need to be at yours. If you don't like it #boybye - don't be scared to stand your ground incase he walks away, trust me - he's not going to walk away if he wants you, if anything it will make him stay.
- What they really mean is, I want to let you think this may go somewhere so I can have fun with you.
Of course, if you want to have fun then go ahead, but remember, "friends with benefits" doesn't mean they will end up liking/committing to you - let's face it, when we like a guy that's what we sometimes think. Also, they aren't our friend.
4. He's longing out the commitment
- Have you ever seen those guys that say they don't want a girl, their a player and fuckboy and next min out of nowhere, their all wifed up and in love. Let me tell you, if a guy REALLY likes you, he IS GOING TO WIFE YOU. Ready or not, he will do it, he's not about to let you go. If he's longing it, he isn't serious, he's wasting your time. Tell him bye bye #BoyBye
5. Playing games
- Honestlyyy, what is with our generation and games?! A guy that is interested is not about to be playing games, he will let you know he wants you, and not want to lose you.
What signs do you think shows a guy won't commit? - I have so many points so part 2 coming soon!
P.s - if you like my blog, don't forget to follow me! :)