Date Night Outfit | Simple & Elegant


So I wore this to a club called Dstrkt in London - yes I went there 2 weeks in a row! I actually don't go clubbing often anymore, but I've had a lot of birthdays recently. Anyway this outfit is ac my FAVE now. Its not something I would usually wear due to the simplicity and colour, but it really grew on me and would look perfect on a date. The split is actually to the side not the middle, but it moved in the pic and I didn't realise!

Wear it with a long coat over your shoulders on a date.


OUTFIT DETAILS:

Strapless, Khaki Dress: Pretty Little Thing - petite - only £12!
Stick on Bra: Pretty Little Thing
Choker/Bag: River Island
Heels: Missguided


What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it on a date?

S x

17 comments

  1. This is such a pretty look on you, I love the khaki colour :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look you look amazing :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/04/the-chic-memo-summers-new-hue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and your style tips, it would look awesome underneath a long coat, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!

    xo
    Alyssa // STYLE VANITY // INSTAGRAM ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely dress on you and I like the sparkly choker with it too, great accessorising! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain dress for £12! I love how you've done your make-up here, it's gorgeous!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know such a good price! Aww thanks, I'm not really the best at make up but I try ha x

      Delete
  7. This is such a stunning outfit, the colour looks great on you too! Plus it's such a bargain at £12 xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! that dress is a gorgeous colour, suits you so much :D

    VioletDaffodils

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a very pretty dress.. very sexy! :)

    Love the heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute look and that colour looks gorgeous with your skin tone - also those shoes! <333

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x